Friday, October 1, 2010

On our way!!!

Cast:
Me: Christina
DH: Jim
DS: Jimmy Jr 6 years old
My Dad: Pop Pop
My Step Mom: Mimi
My sister and her DH: Julie & Bryan
My two nieces (1 year old & 2 1/2 years old) Mia & Ava
October 1 - 9 : Boardwalk
October 9-11: Portifino
We are all packed and ready to go. Our car service picked us up early. We are on our way to the airport, but just found out we have a two hour delay so far. Oh well more time to drink my worries away. I HATE to fly.
Mimi & PopPop arrived in Orlando on time this morning via a connecting flight from Pittsburgh to Atlanta to Orlando. They checked us all in by 12:15 and are doing the grocery shopping! They tell me that we lucked out and have a 2 bedroom right by the elevator.
Can't wait to get there and unpack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment